Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fall 09 Fashion Favorites Continued

Since it is only a matter of days until New York fashion week starts, I am going to celebrate by recapping all of my favorite looks and trends for the Fall 2009 season. Fashion week is one of my favorite times of the year. I am amazed by the creativity of fashion designers; I imagine it would be a challenge to think of new pieces twice a year. I can't wait to see what they come up with for spring!



Biker Chick Chic
I am always a sucker for the biker look; it brings out the bad ass in me. Making it's second run on the runway for fall 09.

Yigal Azrouel RTW Fall 09

I really love the top in this look! Very gauzy, and I love the little splash of color! Add a pair of leather skinnys and a pair of boots and you're well on your way to becoming that bad ass version of yourself. Simple and fabulous!





Temperly London RTW Fall 09

It's biker chic made feminine with this look. That dress is fabulous! I love how the top of it is lacy with fringe hanging for the sleeve, top it off with a leather vest and great studded heels. LOVE those heels!





Katy Rodriguez RTW Fall '09

A much looser version of the bad ass biker, this ensemble of course has the leather jacket. I love that in fall 09 the shoulder pad has it's moment, although this jacket doesn't really have shoulder pads, I'm digging the little sleeve poof. The looseness of this outfit really comes from the harem pants which were also a new addition to fall 09. The tight fitting lace top is perfect with the harem pants. Love the ankle boots. And the gloves really top off this look.

More to come on the Countdown to Fashion Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment