Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall Already? YAY!

I can't believe that it is already the start of fall! This year really has gone by quickly and I am glad because I personally love fall/ winter the most not only in terms of the weather but also the fashion. I love being able to layer and throw crazy things together that would not work in the summer heat and I love wearing boots!

Since next week is the start of a new fashion week (spring 2010) I am going to recap and show some of my favorite outfits/trends from the runway for Fall 2009.

Tiered skirts/Dresses
These pieces are supremely feminine and flirty. The movement in these pieces are amazing!

Tracy Reese RTW Fall 09

I really love this look it is so smart and chic! The Femininity of the skirt combined with more masculine pieces like a beanie and Oxfords. I am also in love with knee highs which were all over the place on the runway.




Marc By Marc Jacobs RTW fall 09

Another tiered skirt, but this time it's done slightly differently. Paired with a scarf "cowboy style" (as I like to call it) , a bowler hat and a gladiator style belt, it's very funky cool. I especially love the tights and the heels with socks thing was recurrent on the runway for Fall 09'.




Tracy Reese RTW Fall 09

This is the most feminine of all 3 looks that I pulled. This dress is super flirty and feminine, especially paired with the long necklace. I love the jacket that stops this outfit from being too pretty. Again, I am in LOVE with the knee high/ oxford combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment