Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fantastic Fabulous Fashion @ The Met Ball

Every year that passes brings on another Met Ball, a lovely (and in some cases, not so lovely) fashion feast for the eyes. This is a lot different than most red carpet events because it gravitates around fashion therefore pushing the celebs to be more fashion forward than classically pretty.

I have been feeling under the weather this week, it must be from working so hard during my move. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I can't do everything. Looking through these photos made me feel a little better  as I imagined myself at the ball socializing with a champagne glass in hand. Gotta Love the Glamour!

Anyway, here are my favorite outfit picks. Enjoy!

 
Chloƫ Sevigny

Chanel Iman

Jessica Stam

Alexa Chung

Kirsten Dunst

Emma Roberts

Zoe Kravitz

Kristen Bell

(photos via Just Jared)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment