Monday, May 24, 2010

VTG shopping guide: Beautiful Boho Summer Style

So, summer finally feels like it's upon us, time to get your styling sun dresses out of storage! Lately I've been digging fabulous boho gypsy styles that are so perfect and carefree for this time of year.  Right now I'm really loving floral prints etc. on sheer fabric with a breezy loose fit and  REALLY want a crochet monokini!!! Tomorrow I am shooting some really great boho items for my shop, which I should be posting within the week, stay tuned my friends!

Here are some of my favorite boho finds on Etsy right now:

vintage 70s FLORAL SEMI SHEER DRESS. s/m

Available at sheHEARTSvintage



70s red and white chevron stripe full skirt sundress

Available at squashblossomvintage



Adorable Floral Romper

Available at HuckleberryVintage




Psychic City- Beautiful Blue Hippie Boho Top- S/M/L

Available at Salon Mystique




 50s Map Print Skirt Size XSmall (Altered)

Available at RetroFix



pastel pretty LILAC floral BABYDOLL dress

Available at smittenclothing



 

Vintage 1970s Black Boho Mini Dress M




I am soooooo in love with this:

 Brown pineapple - crocheted swim suit

Available at swimmingsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment