Thursday, May 20, 2010

60's French Cinema Style

Tres chic! 

Lately I have been loving any movie that references 60's style (love: mini skirts, mini dresses, eyeliner and plump hair) and it's no secret that it is my all time favorite fashion era. The 60's were a good mix of naive and naughty both in cultural affairs and style. 

The two most recent 60's french films that I've watched are Une Femme est une Femme (A Woman is a Woman) with Ana Karina and Masculin Feminin which has a little cameo by the ever beautiful Bridgette Bardot. Both are really great movies for style reference (I prefer Masculin Feminin’s story line) and a sneak peek into the life and times of the French youth in that era. I definitely recommend both!

Here are some Screen shots from each of the movies:

Masculin Feminin








 Une Femme est une Femme











No comments:

Post a Comment