Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awesome DIY projects from around the web

Finding DIY step by steps is one of my favorite things to do! Actually, I like it so much that I have a loooong list of projects that I have been saving up for ages that look amazing. Creating things yourself instead of just going out and buying them is so rewarding because the projects, made by your own hands, can be adjusted to however you would like them to be: plain or unique.  I'm thinking about doing a weekly series on cool DIY tutorials on the internets...

Feeling ambitious? Here are a few projects that would be super fun to try. I'll keep you posted if I make any of them.

Leather Wrap Belt
Perfect for summer to wrap around a cute, flowy, boho dress
 Tutorial found at ...Love Maegan



Faux Fur Vest
a great topper for any outfit!!
  Tutorial found at P.S. - I Made This... 




Alexander Wang Inspired Studded Bag
Looks super cool, love the studs!!

Tutorial found at Park and Cube

No comments:

Post a Comment