Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey Ho, Let's Go! An ode to The Ramones

Yesterday I was waiting for my boyfriend to get ready (funny, right?) when suddenly this song understandably gets stuck in my head. It got me thinking about how much the Ramones influence my personal style throughout the years.

I must admit that I have always been a fan and back in the day I would more often thank not rock some version of ripped jeans, sneakers and a pair of Converse but now-a-days my style mostly centers around a leather jacket. Getting this classic song stuck in my head reminded me of the Ramones box set that I owned in High School and how I would listen to The Ramones when I was getting ready for school, but I digress...

Here is an ode to The Ramones and their impeccable and influential style.














I Wanna Live - The Ramones from Blaz Karlin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment