Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feeling Frustrated

The Rolling Stones put it perfectly when they sang "You can't always get what you want", it's life and it happens occasionally to everyone, I guess right now is one of those times for me. Why, you ask? Well first off it's taking longer than expected to move into the new place and secondly, getting the new inventory photos for The Salon Mystique VTG Shop is being delayed. My apologies to all of my faithful followers, new stuff will be up soon, I promise : )

So I found some great editorials that captured the essence of feeling frustrated. I also listened to the song Fortress by Pinback and now I'm am feeling a lot less frustrated. It always pays off to take frustration and funnel it into a form of creativity. Enjoy!











(photos via fashion gone rouge)

and here's Fortress by Pinback:


No comments:

Post a Comment