Friday, October 16, 2009

Jump Ahead: Black and White for spring @ Collette Dinnigan

Just got back from a great vacation and business trip in Chicago/Michigan. It was great to get out of town for a few days and experience something new. Getting away for a few days is essential, it helps to recharge inspiration and creativity. During this trip I met some amazing people which was the icing on the cake!

I love to look at the latest collections, there is just something about knowing what the future holds that intrigues me; whilst I was browsing I came across the S/S 2010 collection by Collette Dinnigan. This collection is super feminine and mostly all of the pieces are black and white. There is just something so classic about black and white, it's easy to wear and it's chic.

Here are some of my favorites:




 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment