Saturday, October 3, 2009

Crazy Train- LA River Finished Photos

It took a while to get these photos finally posted; as you now know, I am somewhat of a perfectionist and only want to show off the best finished shots. This shoot was so much fun! I played an all around general stylist: hair, make-up and clothing and I loved it! I found my passion for sure! The clothes in this shoot are all vintage and available at my shop. There are a few more photos from this shoot that I will post in the next few days that are also really cool.

Photography: Aaron Gambel
Model: Deanna Marinelli
Stylist, Make up Artist, Hair:Kristen Newton




”Teal







”Teal




”Black



 ”Black



”Teal

Black Dress available here

Turquoise Dress coming soon

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment