Monday, August 16, 2010

Mercinary Clothing Look Book Collaboration

Aside from running the Salon Mystique vintage shop, I am also a hairstylist and makeup artist. I have long ago given up working in a salon for a variety of reasons (including nasty chemicals) instead of working behind the chair, I really love using my talents for styling hair and make up for photo shoots. It's so rewarding to see some amazing final images in front of you.

The last shoot I worked on was for a small clothing line out of LA called Mercinary. It's only a sneak peek of the entire lookbook, but I love it nonetheless. Mercinary has really cute, ultra fantastic clothes and I was so happy to take part in a great project with amazing people. More to come soon!





















(images by Josh Argyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment