Thursday, January 7, 2010

No Sleep Till' Brooklyn

A great start to what I feel is going to be an amazing year! I spent the week in New York where I met some amazing new people. I can't express enough how much I am in love with the City, it's inspiration 24/7; from the food, to the street art, to the fashion, interior design and all around amazing style.

We strolled by Bryant Park where they are definitely gearing up for fashion week. A super exciting sight, if we would have left a month later we would have been right in the middle of the fabulous chaos that is Fashion Week. I swear I saw Agness Deyn  walking around the Lower East Side with some mysterious man, I would have taken a photo but I'd hate to feel like the paparazzi.

Here are a few photos of inspirational things:



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment